We’ve all had Maggi – or maybe even survived on it at one point or another in our lives. We all love its taste. We may not know exactly what it is that’s so tempting about this dish but there is something there for sure! Right?
So, we’ll not get rid of that authentic taste in today’s recipe. Rather, we’ll add upon that taste and make it even more delicious – so much so that you’ll always want to have Maggi this way if you try it once!
We’ll be doing so by integrating the Indian flavors of Maggi with some tempting Italian herbs and flavors to give this recipe a delicious Italian taste.
Typically it is claimed that Maggi takes about 2 minutes to prepare – but let’s face it – it takes much more than that. Atleast 15 minutes if you wish to prepare a decent vegetable Maggi. So how about we spend a little more than that and prepare something even better? How about we spend a few minutes extra to prepare a nice Pasta sauce?
Sounds tempting right? So let’s get started!
Cheese Maggi (Pasta Style) Recipe | पास्ता स्टाइल मैगी
- 2 packets Maggi Noodles (मैगी (नूडल्स) - २ पेकेट)
- 1 tbsp Butter (बटर - १ चम्मच)
- 1 tsp Edible Oil (खाद्य तेल - १ छोटा चम्मच)
- 6 Cloves Garlic (chopped) (लहसुन (कटा हुआ) - ५ से ७ किलयां)
- 1 Green Chili (chopped) (हरी मिर्च - १, कटी हुई)
- 1 Onion (medium size - chopped) (प्याज (मध्यम आकार) - १, कटा हुआ)
- 1 tbsp Green Peas (मटर - १ चम्मच)
- 1/2 Capsicum (chopped) (शिमला मिर्च (मध्यम आकार)–१/२,कटा हुआ)
- 1 tbsp Corn kernel (मक्की के दाने - १ चम्मच)
- 1 Tomatoes (chopped) (टमाटर (मध्यम आकार) - १, कटा हुआ)
- 1/4 tsp Salt (नमक – १/४ छोटा चम्मच)
- 1/2 tsp Pizza Seasoning (पीजा सीझनिंग – १/२ छोटा चम्मच)
- 2 packets Maggi Taste Maker (मैगी टेस्ट मेकर - २ पेकेट)
- 1/2 cup Milk (दूध – १/२ कप)
- 2 tbsp Cheese (grated) (चीज (किसी हुई) - २ चम्मच)
- Holy Basil leaves (chopped) (तुल्सी के पत्ते (कटे हुए))
- Instructions for preparing this recipe are detailed in the video below
- When boiling the Maggi Noodles - cook them only upto about 70 to 80 % to ensure that they don't over-cook when cooked along with the Pasta Sauce.
- We suggest that you cook the vegetables for this Maggi in Butter only. That's primarily because the Pasta Sauce that we are preparing with Cream and Cheese tastes good with Butter - it may not taste that great with regular edible oil.