Cold and cough are one of the most common ailments, especially during winters. While it is always advisable to seek professional medical help there are some home remedies that can help in alleviating the problems caused during sickness.
In today’s video we share the recipe for a Tea (or more commonly called as Kada in Hindi). This Kada contains several herbal and Ayurvedic ingredients that not only help in cold and cough but also have several benefits for health.
As per our regular format in Home Remedy videos, we start off the video by explaining the benefits that each of the ingredients offers and move on the explain the detailed procedure to prepare this Kada.
At the end of the video we also explain the method to consume this Kada and the best practices after consuming the same.
Jukam Khansi ka kada | सर्दी, खांसी और जुकाम का काडा
- 1 tbsp Coriander seeds (साबुत धनिया - १ चम्मच)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper (काली मिर्च – १/४ छोटा चम्मच)
- 1/2 tsp Ginger (chopped) (अदरक (कटा हुआ) – १/२ छोटा चम्मच)
- 1 tsp Rock Sugar (मिशरी - १ छोटा चम्मच)
- 1/4 tsp Holy Basil powder (तुल्सी का पाउडर – १/४ छोटा चम्मच)
- Detailed instructions for preparing this Kada are explained in the video below